- App Engine StringListProperty Merge Join Attributes Pattern
- Python @staticmethod vs @classmethod
- Recursive Grep
- Drupal 6 Redirect Form hook_form_alter
- Best Drupal Blog Tips
- Svn add all new files
- k2 search engine friendly seo url’s Artio JoomSef sef Fix for Joomla
- Drupal 6 node.save services taxonomy xmlrpc php and python
- Nginx WordPress Mu FastCgi_Cache Conf Rewrites
- Trac configured with Nginx MySql Python SVN on Ubuntu
- Python Gmail imaplib search subject get attachments
- menu.inc on line 2423 Duplicate entry menu router fix Drupal 6
- CSS WordPress Thematic
- perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings ubuntu
- Bulk Optimize Jpg’s Ubuntu Linux Command Line
- Why men are so horny
- Error opening CA private key ./demoCA/private/cakey.pem
- Google App Engine SDK Nginx Proxy Pass proxy_pass Ubuntu
- SVN Import on Ubuntu Feisty Gutsy LTS svn: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
- Limit a list iteration in python for loop
- Find and Remove Hidden Folders .svn Ubuntu Linux Command Line
- Postfix Gmail SMTP Relay
- The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port
- Nassim Taleb Interview
- Nginx phpMyAdmin Https
Category Archives: Monetization
Cause Marketing is a combination of brand association, direct marketing and public relations. With public relations in particular it can help with reputation mangement, crisis management, investor relations, labor relations, product placement and grassroots PR.
Cause marketing or cause-related marketing refers to a type of marketing involving the cooperative efforts of a “for profit” business and a non-profit organization for mutual benefit.
Upstart Blogger takes a look at how blogging and social media have impacted the music industry.
Landing Page Optimization can make a huge difference in online sales and sign ups.
Jenny How has some rad ebay tips including how to find good wholesalers.
This is a nice interview of Tyler Cruz. Many people are happy with $10,000 per month. It seems like a common target.
$100,000 per month has a much better ring to it though. I wonder why?
Chris Pirillo is one of the best blogging money makers around and he uses techniques almost nobody else is using.
I came across some search tips at WebMasterWorld Forums from aaanativearts for finding drop ship suppliers. aaanativearts runs a successful online ecommerce store which mixes his unique products, inventory from wholesalers, and dropshipping.
He says he makes 2 – 5 times more money with drop shipping than affiliates. Three interesting new web services from Amazon Web Services are Amazon WebStore, Amazon Fulfillment, and Drop Ship by Amazon. Doba is also an interesting contrast in recommendations and flames.
Here’s a novel concept. An opensouce business plan.
Read all about it here.
Plentyoffish.com continues it’s success. Now it’s featured in a video series of online businesses.
This site is like an instant Post Secret site where you confess stuff. It makes ads off adsense.
Interesting Web 2.0 Paid Surveys site with the classic web 2.0 design and ajax.